Locations: Waltham, MA
HB Communications is seeking qualified candidates to fill the role of Audio Visual Field QA Engineer in our Waltham, MA office. This position has significant growth opportunity.
Ideal Candidate will have the skills required to perform the following tasks:
• Ability to properly terminate all types of AV low voltage connectors in accordance with industry/ HB standards
• Ability to read and interpret schematics such as cable pull, signal flow diagrams
• Responsible to oversee junior installers through all phases of the installation
• Ability to trouble-shoot and diagnose complex system problems and take corrective actions
• Able to write, configure and modify control software for small to moderate complexity projects
• Perform audio DSP configuration and room audio optimization set up
• Perform video systems alignment and color calibration for projection , camera systems and video walls
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
HB is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Please forward your resume to HR for consideration.
Locations: CT, MA, NJ/NY
HB is seeking qualified candidates for full-time staff positions supporting major HB clients. As an employee of HB our staffing personnel enjoy benefits including health and sick/vacation time, ongoing professional development, and career potential with one of the nation’s leading audio visual and video systems integrators. HB Staff Technicians are an extension of our client’s staff and report daily to their assigned client site. They are typically responsible for ongoing support for the use and functionality of audio and video technology, providing support for users, meeting and events, and may be involved in the planning and implementation of change or new installation of AV or related solutions at the client location.
To be considered for any of these opportunities, please send us your resume. HB Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.