Locations: CT, MA, NJ/NY
These Techs report daily to their assigned client site and are responsible for: the installation of audio/video technology, service/repair, meeting coordination, assisting the sales staff and training client users.
Growing 60 year old leading technology firm seeks a Marketing Coordinator to grow in responsibility with us. This is a great growth opportunity for the right candidate! We are looking for a talented up-and-comer who will be part of a team coordinating our marketing initiatives and events.
The successful candidate will likely have a solid educational background, marketing and excellent writing skills, with some work experience. The person will be hands-on and detail-oriented, but understand the “bigger picture” and be able to offer innovative ideas for improving day-to-day marketing efforts. He/she must also be able to thrive in a multi-tasking environment as an individual contributor or a team member.
This is a multi-faceted job that includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Designing, writing and ordering all marketing collateral for HB.
- Writing all HB press releases, ads in business publications, as well as online web sites.
- Negotiating advertising rates, creating concepts, designing ads (independently or with team member).
- Handling all sponsorships for customers and the community – ads, programs, events, donations, memberships, etc.
- Organizing photo shoots and case studies with clients for use as testimonials.
- Maintaining Marketing budget and tracking all expenses on a monthly basis as well as uploading information to server and saving all invoices/receipts.
- Managing annual co-op budget of $200,000 - $350,000.
- Working with tele-sales team to provide any marketing materials they need.
- Creating campaigns as needed to reach specific verticals, for specific products, etc. This includes working with manufactures on web-based campaigns, telemarketing campaigns and more.
- Coordinating and organizing corporate events (from beginning to end) with HB staff and outside vendors.
- Managing the content of our corporate web site and keeping it up-to-date.
- Writing language for bid documents.
- Maintaining library of employee photos and bios (includes writing them and taking employee photos).
- Entering leads as they come through the HB web site, from manufacturers and other sources into Salesforce and assigning them to the responsible Sales VP.
- Keeping Salesforce up-to-date with campaign information.
- Enforcing guidelines for communications about events, new hires, and more through Salesforce Chatter, internal e-mail, HB’s digital signage, etc.
- Creating introduction letters for sales people to their existing contacts and handling the snail mailing/e-mailing activities.
- Ordering corporate supplies (e.g. letterhead, envelopes, binder covers, project folders, installation sign-off forms, labels, metal installation tags, etc.)
- Social Media responsibilities include: maintaining HB’s twitter presence, maintaining Flickr page, updating LinkedIn page, and working on HB’s Facebook page as it launches its new brand.
- Attending corporate functions to insure a successful event, to take pictures and prepare write-ups.
- Assisting new salespeople with Sales Toolbox training.
HB is an AA/EOE and encourages women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities to apply.
To be considered for any of these opportunities, please send us your resume. HB Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.