Locations: CT, MA, NJ/NY
HB is seeking qualified candidates for full-time staff positions supporting major HB clients. As an employee of HB our staffing personnel enjoy benefits including health and sick/vacation time, ongoing professional development, and career potential with one of the nation’s leading audio visual and video systems integrators. HB Staff Technicians are an extension of our client’s staff and report daily to their assigned client site. They are typically responsible for ongoing support for the use and functionality of audio and video technology, providing support for users, meeting and events, and may be be involved in the planning and implementation of change or new installation of AV, Video, or related solutions at the client location.
Locations: North Haven, CT
The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing, nurturing and maintaining relationships with potential and existing clients. This role will generate new client interest in HB Live’s services.
Prospect new, potential clients not currently doing business with the company
Contact past clients not currently doing business with the company
Collaborate with HB Communications sales team to identify accounts to prospect
• Background in Event Production including Corporate, Trade Shows, or other Special events
• Understand HB Live capabilities and value proposition to promote appropriately
• Proactively establish new business opportunities.
• Monitor regional business and economic activity to find new opportunities.
• Proactively consult with existing clients with respect to HB’s capabilities, performance and possible business opportunities. Face-to-face contact is encouraged.
• Make proactive calls and personal visits to new and existing clients to maintain business relationship.
• Provides the Sales Team with leads and target accounts.
• Publicly represents HB in a professional manner.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
• Assists in the development of proposal presentations and RFP responses.
This job operates from our North Haven, CT headquarters.
Travel is primarily local and during business hours, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
To be considered for any of these opportunities, please send us your resume. HB Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.